Tibetan prayer wheels are for spreading spiritual blessings and well being. Imprinted and wound around an axle in a protective container, which spins around and around. The syllables of the mantra are also carved on the outside cover of the wheel.
Inscribed on this pendant is a powerful mantra, yet simple to learn, because it contains the essence of the entire teaching. The six words are inscribed on this stunning pendant is made with stainless steel and finished with a beautiful silver plating.
The Six Word Mantra broken down means:
- Om helps to achieve perfection in the practice of generosity;
- Ma helps perfect the practice of pure ethics;
- Ni helps perfect the practice of tolerance and patience;
- Pä helps to achieve perfection of perseverance;
- Me helps achieve perfection in the practice of concentration; and
- Hum helps achieve perfection in the practice of wisdom.
Item Type: Necklaces
Necklace Type: Pendant
Pendant Size: 23*12mm
Metals Type: Stainless Steel
Link Chain: Made of Titanium - 65cm length
Multi Color Strand: 70cm length